report on website

report on website.

whats it about : frank oceans new Album blond.

 As I did an advertorial about frank oceans new album blond , this meant I had to design a website.




We used the website software builder wix as it’s very helpful for beginners in website building like me.

I researched many websites such as : https://dexternavy.com/ 


Dexter navy was a good example because it has the same design mentality and layout I envisioned on my advertorial. the website is about designers and photo lookbooks such as stussy clothing or music for  asap rocky. the layout of dexter navy is what i wanted, i didnt want to copy them. but the website is ideal for my project. its random , minimalistic and quirky.





https://blonded.co/


This is frank oceans official website , this was one of my main
reasons for my design. its modern and quirky.





I wanted my website to be clear. This wesbite was for promoting frank oceans album blond. i tried to make it looks realistic as possible. from the distinctive font that surrounds the album blond to the information about frank. it was for new  listeners that wanted to tune into the world of frank ocean.




feedback:
katie: I think the site is very well thought out and te detail has been thought of too a tea, the design suits the
 item that is being promoted and it seems easy to navigate around.


Adriana : I really like the use of colours and the layout that you used. It is very detailed.


darnell : Good information and videos. I like the colours that  you put in to show emotions and other kinds of things.


Hannah : i really like the layout and minamalistic style.


i am very happy with how my website has worked out. its minimalistic , clean and tidy. its as close as i can possibly get to a frank ocean style website.




  










this is snapshots of my work. as you can see i have attempted to go with the minimalistic design. modern , simple but ' arty'. 





evaluation:


to evaluate, my website looks professional. its clear simple and modern. my main aim was to make it seem frank ocean designed it himself. personally i belived i succeded that aim. i got numerous amoiunt of feedback and people like it. My main aim was to make sure it wasnt what i liked, but what the audience liked. to improve i belive i need probably more information. more in depth about frank ocean himself and about the album, considering i am promoting the album i need to talk about it more.I wanted my website to look like it was designed by frank ocean,because he is such a alternative person , i had to make sure i did that. 








































































Comments

Popular Posts